2 DAYS 1 NIGHT CAPPADOCIA TOUR:
Istanbul to Cappadocia: (DAY 1): Early in the morning (05:00am) we pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Ataturk or Sabiha Gökcen Airport.
After 1 houre flight to Kayseri airport, we transfer you to Cappadocia region to for a full day of Cappadocia tour.
Tour ends around 17:30pm.
Overnight in a cave hotel in Cappadocia.
- Dervent Valley (Imagination Valley): Walking among the colorful rock formations like camel shape.
- Pasabaglari (Monks Valley): The most beautiful mushroom shaped of the region.
- Red River (Avanos): Pottery demonstration by family from hittite period.
- Goreme Open air museum (Rock Churches): Byzantine rock carved churches, Wall paintings and frescoes; st basil, apple church, snake church, st barbara, sandals church, monasteries.
- Esentepe (Panoramic View): Resting at the best place for panoramic view of Cappadocia region.
- Uchisar Castle: The silk road below the castle of uçhisar the highest point of Cappadocia.
- Carpet: Watching Hand Made carpet weaving by local women.
** Cappadocia to Istanbul: (DAY 2): After you had your breakfast at the hotel, we pick you up around
09:30am and start second tour of Cappadocia. (If you want to join balloon flight, please let us know).
- Catalkaya (three beauties): The biggest fairy chimnies in Cappadocia.
- Red Valley and Rose Valley (hiking 4km): Amazing rock formations, pigeon houses, naturel tunnels .
- Cavusin Village (old Greek houses): Cave and stone houses from Greeks.
- Kaymakli Underground City: The best and the most famous underground city in Cappadocia. 4 floors are opend for
- Pigeon Valley: Pigeon houses on the rock formations.
Accommodation: Miracle Cave Hotel, Cappadocia Cave Suites, Dervish Cave Hotel or Avanos Suites
End of the tour we transfer you back to the airport for your flight to Istanbul. At the airport in Istanbul; in front of the arrival gate, our driver will be waiting you with a sign written your name on it for transfer to your hotel.
*** Please ask if you would like to join Balloon Flight!!!!
- All airport transfers from Istanbul and Cappadocia
- Round trip domestic flight tickets
- 2 full days Cappadocia tour (private)
- Accommodation in a Cave Hotel with breakfast
- English speaking guide (private)
- A/C vehicle (private)
- Museum Tickets